New Special at Lola’s for February, (gutted I missed the January Toblerone) Black Forest. I wasn’t really blow away with this one. To me it tasted like their chocolate cupcake but just with a cherry on top!
Some of the best scrambled eggs (and decent American style pancakes) at The Cabin Bar & Grill in Chiswick (recently relocated from Fulham) for a birthday breakfast with my friend.
Now on to the good stuff! It’s the dead of winter and to help with the winter blues CSN and are sponsoring another fantastic giveaway. –
Any of my US or UK readers can enter to win a $40 gift certificate to any of their 200 stores. Get something for someone special or treat yourself!
1. Enter by 12pm GMT Wed Feb 16th Now closed
- leaving a comment below this post stating what the best Birthday or Valentine gift you’ve received is.
- If you’re also a follower leave a second comment stating so to get a second entry.
- A third entry can be tweeting “Win CSN Gift Certificate from @Cupcake_Kelly http://americancupcakeinlondon.blogspot.com/2011/02/giveaway-time.html” and remember to come back and leave a third comment saying you’ve tweeted
2. Shipping costs are not included
3. Gift certificate is $40 or the GBP equivalent (UK winner must shop at the UK store).
4. Winner will by chosen using random.org